What's going on?
- I am currently a freelance software developer and consultant. My areas of expertise include:
- Development of R packages supporting science, especially spectroscopy and chemometrics. Follow the links on the menu for examples.
- Reproducible research: the automated writing of research reports.
- Exploratory data analysis.
- Data management: organization, cleaning.
- Web page creation and maintenance.
- I also happen to know a lot of things about medicinal plants, natural products, organic chemistry and biochemistry. As far as I am concerned, these areas form one seamless topic, and a great scientific story.
- You just missed it: As of June 2018, I have retired from DePauw University after 32 years of teaching chemistry and biochemistry. It was a good run. No regrets. Just time to do something else. See previous point.
- You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Prof. Bryan
Hanson Last update:
Styled with Bootstrap