- Medicinal Plant Metabolomics. Click here for the whole poop.
- A Chemist's Perspective on 19th Century Medical Practices. Click here for our web page on the work of Dr. William D. Hutchings, who practiced medicine in Madison Indiana during the latter half of the 19th Century. Computational Investigation of Photoactivated Pesticides from Plants
- Native American Uses of Medicinal Plants
- Medicinal Plants of Indiana
- Fragrances of Indiana Orchids
- Chemical Ecology of Insects (joint with Prof. Dana Garrigan of Pacific Lutheran University) Poster given by Prof. Dana Garrigan
- Neuropeptide Control of Swallowtail Butterfly Pupal Dimorphism (with Prof. Wade Hazel in Biology). Click here to download a poster (in pdf format) of work by Peter Hogg (summer 2004) which employs molecular biology and informatics approaches to isolating PMRF, the putative neuropeptide. During summer 2005 Jessica Boyer conducted a preliminary metabolomic analysis of the growth and pupation process in the Swallowtails. Her poster can be downloaded here.
Last updated Friday, January 25, 2013 . Contents & layout copyright 2013 Prof. Bryan Hanson